Saturday, October 13, 2007

National Coming Out Day

Yes. I know that's the gay pride slogan or something like that, but IN MY OPINION coming out can mean so much more than revealing your sexual preferences, it could mean letting everyone know a secret you've kept for the past 3 years,it could mean telling someone how much you love them, or it could also mean some deranged psychopath coming out of his house for the first time in 7 years, for all we know :) So yes, this will be my first official post in this blog :) And I'm not one who thinks that pictures tell a thousand words*maybe because I'm actually a bit too lazy to bother updating any photos, plus the fact that my computer isn't exactly the fastest around*, so don't expect to see any photos here unless I think they're REALLY good.

This is a reeaalllyy short post. I actually have lots of things to say, but I don't feel like saying it now :)

OH! And to all my Muslim friends, SELAMAT HARI RAYA :) maaf zahir dan batin (?) *yeah, i would appreciate it if someone told me what that means*

"Even the best fall down sometimes,even the wrong words seem to rhyme,out of the doubt that fills your mind,you finally find,you and i, collide"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home