Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mata Sepet :P

Today is a very very special day because it is none other than.......................................................................











JOANNA WONG KAE LING'S FANTASTIC FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!



You see that photogenic girl right there in that picture on top? Yeah, that's her, my best friend :)

So Jo,(hey that rhymes!), have a rocking one kay :) And yes, keep up all your mata sepet,corn and God-konws-what other nonsense,and keep me in stitches, cuz you're great at it and you wouldn't be the Jo that I know without all those things :)You're more than a best friend cuz you're the bestest friend God could bless anyone with!

So I'll end this post dedicated to you with a few *ahem* words which never fail to make me laugh but make you swoon :

Cry Over Me by Meatloaf:

Another night sleepless,I don't want to feel this,Nothing can stop this pain,Trying to get toA time I forget you,Still tangled in yesterday,It's so easy for youTo give nothing for me,Did you ever feel anything?I want you to cry over meDie over meEven for a momentEven for a momentI want you to hurt over meFeel what I feelI want you to cry over, die over meBaby, just for one timeI want your heart brokenSome sign of emotionI want to see the tears tumble downShow me I meant somethingAnd that you feel nothingBut your world crashing to the groundIt's so easy for youTo forget about meDid you ever feel anything?I want you to cry over meDie over meEven for a momentEven for a momentI want you to hurt over meFeel what I feelI want you to cry over, die over meBaby, just for one timeBut did you feel something?Did we mean nothing at all?I want you to cry over meDie over meEven for a momentEven for a momentI want you to hurt over meFeel what I feelOh why can't you just cry over, die over meBaby, why can't you hurt like I do like I hurt over youCan't you cry over, die over meBaby, just for one timeI want you to cry over, die over meBaby, want you to fall on your kneesBaby, crawl back to meWant you to cry over, die over meBaby, just one time

LOL the format got seriously screwed up while I copy and pasted it but it's okay :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

OMG

WAKAKKAA

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST IVE EVER READ. maybe its just cos it had me innit. ehheh

thanks sooo much ash.

just wanna thank u for being such a good best friend to me too :)

you're the best best friend god could have ever given me too.

best friends forever,

and BRING A BANNER NEXT YEAR TO CHEER07! XD

loveyou with all my heart :)

October 18, 2007 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home