Saturday, August 30, 2008

And at night I cry myself to sleep

Trial results came out this week......
And I did, well, below mediocre, actually.
And yeahlah, while some of you might say "Aiyoh sad for what straight As for trials whaaatt", I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself, cause I know I can do much better than this.
And take into consideration, all you need to get an A is 75 for trials, and I got 75 for 2 subjects lah okay, so I'm very disappointed in myself caue I know I can do much better, and I ain't self praising, but yeah :(

But I have to say, I'm a very blessed girl, cause for Science, one mark made all the difference in the world, and increased my chances of going into Pure Science by maybe, 20%. And thankfully, what would have usually been Bs turns out to be As. Soyeah, when I say borderline A, I literally mean borderline, as in 0.00001 % less means I got B already.
And sorry for the very cha English lah okay, I'm not smart enough to be a literary genius anyway :(


Haih, sorry lah okay, I'm in super the emo mood now, sommor yesterday my house no water :(
And my blog's so wordy. Eee! :(

p.s. don't bother pointing out any grammar/vocabulary mistakes, cause I'm too stupid to figure out where i went wrong anyway :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home