Friday, July 25, 2008

Of Yellow Poppies and Lavender Fields

Okay fine screw what I said in the previous post about not blogging till after PMR.It requires something called self control and I don't have it. So there :S

And and, TRIALS ARE COMING! OH JOY! :)

Anyway, xojogal was out of class the whole day, girl went for cheer practice. Which means,the lucky toot got to skip KH. And yeah, we had the stupid ujian bulanan today and I got 4 wrong! out of 10 -.- But not bad okay, considering the fact that I thought Imbangan Duga wasn't supposed to have any balance. Stupid sh*t accounts go screw yourself laa! :(

Oh & I guess everyone understands the term breaking up is hard to do, no? Well, try being the one who has to initiate the whole damn thing WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN PART OF THE STINKING RELATIONSHIP o_O

Okay, sorry, PMS kicking in at a very high rate, my estrogens are going crazy.

Okay gotta run, McDonalds party @ my crib in 2 hours time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home