Sunday, October 28, 2007

wheeeeeee :)

Hola :)

I'm bored yet again.. :/ Anyway, yesterday Jo, Kem,Alex and I went to Jo's church for Silver Airplanes, which is a play.. It was a well-excecuted one for that matter.The casting was good, and the acting was real.But I loved the costumes, yeah the costumes were great ;)

So anyway, we reached at 4.00 and met Alex and Ken Vyn outside the sanctuary,went inside, looked for a seat and waited for Kristal who thought she was late.Haha Kris. And I met Hsuzen there too!Yeah then it started and ended and it was all good :)

Then after that we went to the concourse and it was huuugggee! *yes Jo, i likey your church, very HAPS* and there was food and we asked Alex how he was going home 4 times(yes, we care about you that much!).So then Jo and Kris intro-ed me to all their church friends and they're all really friendly.A real good way to practice my social skills :)However, I'm very disappointed because I didn't get to meet ****. Boo :((haha jo)

Neway,went home at 6.45,went for dinner, went grocery shopping bla bla bla*my life is so boring* reached back home, bathed, went online for a while and slept :D Good times, good times.

And so today I went to church, co-led worship again :D and took very good care of the kids :)

And now I'm here :(

p.s. I have 3 more weeks to come up with my worship list :/.. any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

im glad u enjoyed yesterday ash! :D

October 28, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home