Thursday, May 29, 2008

Boots and/or slippers?

Hillsongs was yesterday...........
And it was funnnn :)
SEE JO I DIDNT LEAVE YOU WITH KENNY SIA.
*but i accidentally left her with chris,kris,suet and callie, and i did try in vain to get back to them after exchanging pleasantries with mel,manda,darren and nick but that would have made me the most hated girl there*:)
It was a madhouse, yes, a MADHOUSE.
And gosh, the ticketing wasn't any more pleasant.
You see, we were sposed to go in the right side,but last minute they went in the left side. SO.Mel pulled me to the left side, resulting in me being in the air for approximately 2 seconds, which resulted in bumping alot of people, which finally ended in me, manda and mel getting screwed by the bald guy with the hot accent.
STTTOOOPPIIDDD.
But it wasnt so bad once we got into the sanctuary or so I thought.
Cause once the jumping started, yes Darren, I nearly saw the light 3 times.
And you people know what I mean by saw the light!
And in case you're ulu and you really don't know your metaphors, to see the light is to die.
GEDDIT!?
But no, all this doesnt mean I didnt have a good time there. I did enjoy myself alot!
And the lead singer is soooooooo reminiscient of David Cook ohkay!
Conclusion?
Definitely worth my 50 bucks, oh yeah :)

Mmhmm, off to do Hell's Assignment(KGT) now.
Taa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home