Friday, May 9, 2008

gatal!

I skipped school today.Stupid rashes.It gets better, then gets worse.Like yesterday, I went to school and didnt think much of it.And then, came back and I had to go to the doctor cuz it was really bad.Then by night time, I was okay.And when I woke up this morning, there were UGLY, BIG RED blotches all over me :(

Dammit.
I hate rashes
God, please heal me :(

And it's not the typical 1/2 day kinda thing.Doctor had to give me a jab on my butt(I shall not proceed with details, as readers may get nightmares)ITTCCCHHHYYYY.A big THANKYOU to Miss AGNES LOW, who has been supporting me during my uh, fight witht this problem :)
Every message she sends, contains the words DON'T SCRATCH and DRINK LOTS OF WATER.
I've been doing exactly that.
So WHY OH WHY AINT IT WORKING?!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home