Saturday, June 7, 2008

Because One Is Never Enough..

Hello!
OH yay! The internet is finally working again!
I'm off to Sophie's crib in abit so just a quick round of updates!
I don't think I've been any more tireder(you see until my england also caparang)
So yesterday was Derrick's birthday :) *happy birthday yo, have a great one kays!* and well a few of us went to his house to celebrate la.
It was nice, and yes, the house is really really phwoar!
So yeah :)

So today, went to Petrosains with the beloved Ezra DG. And our outing was well, pretty dang 'excellent' ;) The haps who attended were Caryn, Kevin (durr!), Darren Ong,Daryl, Derrick, Nick K, John, Manda and uh, me :)And well, I guess the only one who walked away actually learning anything was Kevin cause by the time we left Petrosains, the only thing we could remember was the slide! Oh sweet sweet slide :)

So yeah, we had lunch, and took the LRT back and kweks fetched me home.
You know what, I'll elaborate more when I have the time, along with the pictures.

Gotta run now, oh and btw, school's starting day after tomorrow :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home