Friday, September 5, 2008

Bubblegummers was around wayyyy before Vincci. I think.

The mass media has been flinging Jonas Brothers everywhere this days. I mean wtheck, even my dad knows who they are! -.- And I shall play my part as a good and responsible citizen to appreciate what they're flinging at us :]

Haha yes lah, yesterday, my dad was channel surfing and I was stoning, and he suddenly came across MTV and TRLwas showing at that time, and then I realized that it was the special, much-talked-about JoBros episode, so I stopped stoning and asked my dad to switch back to MTV, so he choi me la. haha.

And the freak out session continued while my it was my dad's turn to stone, and soon he couldn't take the screamfest no more, and walked up but not before saying :"Siao arh lu, ah neh khuan eh tah poh pun lu eh hot; ka eh gay-nya!" Literal translation being : You crazy ah! This kind of boys also you so hot already; so gay lah!

Yes,my dad is very cool 8)



I'm having a hard time convincing my dad that I'm gonna marry one of them one day; he told me to dream on

And yes, I'm so teenyboppy-SO WHAT?! Teenyboppers are cool 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home