Monday, October 29, 2007

And I would like to thank...

Hello.

I did very badly in the exams. :( And I'm not happy >:(

Anyway,today was urm,fun?Went throught the "worship list" with Jo,Nick and Chris :D Yes, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank.....
-GOD :)
-my mother
-my father
-my sister
-my dog
-JoannaWongKaeLing
-NicholasKwekThiamChye
-ChristopherLeeJianWei

:)

See? I told y'all I'm gona give you credit, just not infront of the whole congregation ;)

Yups. We (or more of only me lah) were singing like mad cows and Nick was the drummer,Jo was the guitarist and Chris was the congregation.And the instruments? Occasionally, a pen or something cylindrical would be my mic,the tables and my keychain were Nick's drums and Jo's bag was her guitar :D

Yeah, I know we rock, I'll post a pic up when I actually get a pic with just the 4 of them*our 'band's name is "Brandon's an ass"* :)

And I could tell Wei Lee was very amused with our um, performance while Shuen Wei was um, less than impressed.See what a diverse range of people we attract? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home