Thursday, March 6, 2008

ha bloody ha

School totally sucked today. BIG TIME

I should have stayed at home and slept.
I don't think I've ever been this sleep-deprived :(

And I think Pn.Rodzila hates me :/ cuz I talk alot in class :(

SO ANYWAY.
I totally skipped Bacaan today(yay!) because I had to go for class jagaan(BOO!).
Bacaan is like paradise compared to it man :/
And you bananas will know what 3 Bat/Jat/Kem's Bacaan is like.

On a brighter note, W.I.D.E. 101 is tomorrow! :D
And CF Camp is on Tuesday!
wheeeeee! :)

p.s. Oi Dae I thought we were sposed to go 1u with Viv on Monday or something!
p.p.s Bren, sorry i didnt buy your leo tix! :( wa bo lui la!and vincent, im not gonna buy your tix just cause "hot guys will be there"! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home