Monday, December 17, 2007

....

I'm bored again.

Yknow its amazing what having chocolate covered chocolate at night can do to you?

It's like, a total sugar rush.

But the thing is, I'm not into chocolates anymore.

So why did I even eat it in the first place?

This is random.very random.

But on a brighter note, my internet is working again after 6 days :)

Joy to the World ;)

Christmas is coming! But Im not even in the mood yet :(
I've got no sudden stuffed turkey cravings like I usually do.
And I don't feel at all excited about getting gifts but this is not an excuse to not get me anything ;)
Eee, those Grinches all you Facebook people have been sending after me is catching up lah.
SO STOP SUPERPOKE-ING ME WITH FREAKING GRINCHES!!!

Sorry. I'm DMS-ing right now.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home