Sunday, December 30, 2007

lucu sangat lah ni

Hi.

I'm bored yet AGAIN.

Church today was well, church :)

Anyway,I recalled a few retardedly funny conversations in 07*end of the year edi mah!*

Heh especially one between Noah*who was wearing an Arsenal shirt* and Samuel in church :

Why are you wearing Arsenal shirt?
Better than you all what go and support devils! *no points for guessing the team*
Then you?! Support cannon arh!?!

Hah, bodoh-nya..

And another one where I just finished my first worship practice*a real one lah* so I was tellin FeiYan:
So how were they?
They were being especially nice today..
My brother also ah?
Oh um, I don't really know him lah
Yeah, me neither.. =.='

Anyway, I still have a huge stash of Ferrero Rocher at home ;)
So if you crave one, come on over ;)
Yeah man, be jealous, be very jealous! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home