Saturday, December 15, 2007

heyho

I'm bored.Very very bored.

I guess I'll update bout Youth Camp lah.(fine nick i finally am updating!)

It was good.It was very very good.. :)

This camp was particularly fun lah,the games and all.

And since Manda told you the whole story in her blog, I don't have much to say la..

I really enjoyed Capture The Flag :D *haha Rachelle*

The last night was incredible though :)*who can forget MaryandJoseph & AdamandEve?*

I got pretty worried in the bus on the way back thought cuz 2 particular people *coughdarrencoughmanda*were getting a tad bit chummy.

But it was a "kononnnya" setup. *hmmm...

And yesterday I learnt a new word :)
credits to Darren of course :)
and OHMYGOSH i just found out what it means and it's not good. =.='

Anyway,Manda's flying off to US today.*lucky toot lah you!
Have a great time there k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home