Friday, April 4, 2008

strawberry fields :)

I know I havent updated in like forever. BUt I'm doing it now. So leave a comment kay.

School is uh, school, I guess..
But it sure is interesting when we have an OKU in class.
An OKU who loves American Idol abit too much :/
And my neighbour constantly gets mucous stuck in her nose :S
Yeah, school's pretty awesome :D

OMG WHATS WITH ME AND SMILEYS LAH.

Yknow I never knew plants had ovaries?!
Ah the wonders of Science.

Honestly, I like the 3Batai-in-block-D system. Makes life easier for us.
Well except when the sun comes up and little miss OKU does her book shielding thing.

This is so random, eyh?

Quote of the day:Kaki sudah rosak, kepala pun rosak ah?-Pn Leong
Nothing better than a sarcastic teacher to brighten up one's day eyh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home