Friday, May 2, 2008

yayayay!

Just came back from KGT, and I'm sitting in Dad's office now.
BORING SHITE.
I can't even take a nap!
But I should be grateful Im here, and not school where it's all ewwwy..
:)
So what exactly should I talk about..?
OH yeah, Manda asked me and Jo to find 50 people to pay 10 bucks each to pay for her birthdday present which is a portable DVD player(sure manda, sure..) And since Im' so lifeless, ill do just that.
People who Manda claims loves her so much :p :

AngsanaAlex.Sophia.Tyron.KrishChin TakLiShen.AbhiJensen
BalauKristalTrinaJoyceDerrickYoong TatYee FeiBecky
BataiJoAshSuetChrissypooYi ChuenTian XiKeMingShazVincentEleOng
BelianEsfernMarcusNickKwekRowanSofiaNicoleWeiCheeKheiQi
CengalDaenaFieKhengKinWenHuiWengHongSani
JatiRyAnnBrandon

then I dunno edi.
ps its not that the bolded ones are any specialler, its just so we can identify who's who.
So people, if your name is there, be prepared to fork out 10 bucks in November for Miss Fan's present.
afterwards she merajuk and cry ah!
p.s. manda, the remaining 9 people are uptoyou -.-
So before I end my post, Ive got a few shoutouts :D
-Sophia, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, SERIOUSLY :) he sounds great, you totally deserve it!
-Jo, ZONE IS FUNN! :)
-SuetYing, JUST GO LAH OKAY! YOU WONT REGRET IT!(see i purposely choose purple for you)
and finally
-Kwek Thiam Chye, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY! Have a great one aites! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home