Friday, September 19, 2008

Whatever Major Loser-CLASSIC :)

I just finished F1 and F2 Science :)
*squeals and claps hands in glee like a functional retard*
Anyway, I've been drinking alot of Vitagen lately :)
I know, it's milk which has undergone fermentation like wtf
But it's so addictive lah okay!
And besides, I'm gonna join the Vitagen contest considering the fact that I've already drank my own weight's worth of it.
Heh grand prize is a trip to Disney World Florida lah okay!
And like, for the early bird prize (aka consolation for losers), theyre giving out 100 pairs of HSM 3 tix :)
ngehh, save me 10 bucks wattt :D
And yes, Jowanna and I are gonna watch HSM 3 in the cinema, and we're gonna throw popcorn in the air, and it's gonna lend on the head on a 12 year old girl who's screaming Zac Efron's name out loud.
Eh apa lah, I like DCOMs lah okay. And since we're on the topic of DCOMs... :D
I PERSONALLY THOUGHT CAMP ROCK WAS FREAKING AWESOME AND I WOULD SO WATCH IT AGAIN AND HOMG WHEN I WATCHED IT I SO HOPED THAT JOE JONAS AND DEMI LOVATO WERE GONNA GET MARRIED. 0_0 but wtf they didnt even kiss :(
BUT I STILL THINK IT WAS PRETTY DARN AWESOME :DD

Jowanna's right. Im so Disney-fied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home