Thursday, December 4, 2008

If Weee Weree a Moviieeeee

Hola (haha xojo)

I'm bored, yet again :( And when I'm bored, I blog-hop, and I've come to the realisation that

Pretty much everyone who has watched Twilight either loves it or loathes it. There's no in-between or okay okay kinda response to the show. But seriously some people's love for Edward Cullen freaks the living daylights out of me, what with him being all sparkly and glittery and white. Ee. It's like "OMG EDWARD CULLEN IS SO PERFECT HEEHEE OMG YAY" and when they watch the show pulak its like "Edward Cullen(robert pattinson la matchas!) is not perfect cause he got face problem. Boo :(" kinda thing, and it spoils the whole show for them, cause well, Edward Mr Perfect Cullen turns out to be Edward Mr Not-so-perfect-my-dad-is-hotter-than-me-so-i-merajuk Cullen*. YOU GET WHAT I MEAN!!?!?!! So if you can overlook the fact that Rob Pattinson ain't the best looking around, and the casting directors could have done better, Twilight's actually an okay-okay movie, no?But really, the baseball scene score alot of points la, that scene is really yeng! :D Somemore the SuperMassive Black Hole song complemented the scene very nicely, very exhilarating lah that part :)

*not that he merajuk in the show lah but wouldnt you merajuk if youre supposedly the world's most perfect guy but your dad turns out hotter than you? :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that was officially my most meaningless post to date. Ngeh. Yes, I really am bored. :( Oh and another reason I thought Twilight was okay okay only?!

THEY DIDNT GIVE TAYLOR LAUTNER ENOUGH SCREEN TIME!!!!!! :( babi betul :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home