Monday, December 1, 2008

I Live in an Alternate World, anyway

I know FF's birthday post is two days late, but I'll go ahead with it anyway cause she's leaving for Japan in 2 days time and I'm scared she won't buy me anything from there. HEH JOKE :D


OMG protrusive teeth and tersesat face much :S


*we'll just ignore xojo here*

Anyway, this stupiak girl here, is like my BFF la :) And I love her very very muchos.
And although she always disturbs me by singing out of tune or sneezing into her hands and starts motioning to me to get tissue from her Cheng Cheng or simply writing my name in her Science book in red (haha), she never fails to amuse me.
-By always telling Pn Leong some part of her life story during BM period.
-By telling Pn Tho that she's so funny (pn tho retaliates by saying "you so cute")
-By planning our To-do post PMR list which, to this day, we have yet to achieve.
-By falling in and out of love with Mr Mac, -insert name name- or dunnowhat other nonsense (and I always kena victimized and have to listen to her cause xojo doesn't understand anything)
-By making me sing My Redeemer Lives*with her.
-By scolding me when I tell her that I'm loser.
-By kicking me out of now-defunct Farenheit cheer squad cause I was too busy playing the racing game with Boey and Fei Shen to attend practices.
Aiyah and alot of things la. SO, bottomline is,
ASH PASH LOVES HER FAT FAIRY/FAT FAN/RIGHT SIZED MODEL/ F8NGJT-ER /PERSON WHOM SHE STEALS BOYFRIENDS FROM VERY VERY VERY MUUCCHHH AND WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER KAAAYY?!!?
Oh and happy belated birthday :)


*OOOHHHH :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home