Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And we'll all run around like headless chickens :)

Today did not start out beautifully for me, seriously.Here's the deal:
I was supposed to wake up at 6.00 a.m as always (hehe see i so good), but I slept through the alarm I guess, I DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING SERIOUSLY.
Okay, anyway, my biological alarm clock surprisingly woke me up at 7. Yes, and school starts at 7.25. Brilliant, ain't it? THANK GOODNESS MY DAD DROVE ME TO SCHOOL WEIH cause the transporter left without me -.- (probably cause when he came i was still sleeping).
Wah, I'm still traumatised gila weih *which explains why I'm not going to school tomorrow :P*And did all my hassle of rushing in the morning finally pay off?

H TO THE E TO THE C TO THE K YEAH! (heck yeah in case you cant read properly)
Our lawatan sambil not really belajar to Taylor's College was um, interesting and eventful. AND OMG I'M SO ULU I DIDN'T KNOW PSPs COULD STORE MUSIC 0___0 (haha vincci)
And I'm not gonna tell you what happened la, cause well, we did what everyone else would do on a normal lawatan sambil not really belajar which was Bingo, The Grateful Dance and Explorace (which we won btw xD) So yeah :)And well, I hope Suet Ying's not pissed off at me cause I menyampuk in alot of her earlier pictures (hehe sorry your royal suetness :P)

Oh and on the way back, I attended Cam(p)-Whore xD with Jo (if you were at the cf f5 farewell party you would've understood :P) I'll most definitely post the pitchaas up when I get em (along with captions that make one cannot help but feel a release of endorphins in his/her body)

Oh and I nearly forgot (heh)....
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTAL HO & NICHOLAS FOONG!
Have great ones yeah! :)
(haha feels so weird to wish two people at one time xD)
I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home