Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Like I said before, I don't repeat myself

Two posts in day.
Geesh. I know I very loser lah okay.
But I have this sudden compulsion to blog & like I've said before, there's a reason why natural tendencies are called natural tendencies, due to the simple fact that they're hard to resist and easy to succumb to (what with these tendencies being natural), hence the presence of the word natural.
So, what have I decided to blog about today?
Honestly, I haven't the faintest idea. But epiphany struck so...........

ASHLEY WONG FUN TRIVIA!
-for whoever who reckons the persona mentioned above interesting and would like to increase his/her knowledge regarding the aforementioned persona-
  • I have very mild OCD (obesessive compusive disorder) at times.
  • I am actually dead jealous of people who have Macs, I just don't show it.
  • I just lied.
  • I enjoy watching Whose Line Is It Anyway and it is also one of the programmes from which I picked up the English Language in terms of proper oral sentence structuring, only next to Barney and The Donut Man.
  • I do not know which side of the family I inherited my sarcasm from.
  • For 1 hour every Sunday, from 4.30 p.m.-5.30 p.m., I'm glued to the television eating cheese biscuits and watching Wizards of Waverly Place followed by Hannah Montana.
  • Somebody called HSM Maniac just logged in to MSN.
  • I do not know why I just told you that.
  • I think Lifehouse is really good.
  • I like arguing on MSN with people, it's somewhat liberating.
  • I have not watched HSM 3 and I'm very sad about it.
  • I named my toy pig Siew Yuk and my toy dog Sui Kow.
  • Siew Yuk and Sui Kow have a permanent spot on my bed.
  • I think Facebook is getting boring.
  • I get cramps and sore muscles after playing Nintendo Wii.
  • Me and my dad set up a hammock yesterday, and I don't like it very much cause I get dizzy after lying down on it.
  • That hammock is only 3 inches off the ground.
  • I watch all those Malay dramas and serials on TV3. I liked Kisah Kaisara and Puteri alot!
  • I love Cashmere Mafia and I find it better than Lipstick Jungle.
  • I think black eyeliner, when used correctly, can work wonders.
  • I think that Chace Crawford is so pretty, he's almost feminine.
  • I prefer dark/emo/goth coloured nail polish as opposed to sweet coloured pastels.
  • I miss the days of Tumble and Wiggle very very much :(
  • I sulk when I don't get my way.
  • I really really really reallly really want 7As for PMR.
  • And I also reallly reallly realllly really hope that I don't get chosen for NS, although I've got another two years to go

And of course........

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY AGNES LOW YING WEI!I LOVEEEEE YOUUU!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home