Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween :)

Hey. :)

Today has been a very eventful day :p. First up, OPEN DAY, the day every student dreads,the day the parents get hounded by prefects more than willing to lead them to the hall, the day teachers complain about a child's behaviour to their parents, the day parents find out what their kid is actually up to in school. Oh yeah, Open Day's a good day, alright.

Anyway, after Open Day went to Jelutong with Alex, Kem,Soph and Daena :) My roti telur took super long to make weih..

So then I went back with them, watched Disturbia, got potong-ed steam cause my dad came to pick us up at the most suspense-filled part and headed to Eastin for..............

MAJLIS PERPISAHAN PENGAWAS SESI PETANG SMKDJ :(
I'll post the pics when I get it kay! So since we arrived early(we meaning Dae,Soph,Jyn,Jer and I) we camwhored*with Soph's phone*, and we camwhored*with Jyn's phone* and we camwhored*with moyang(Iman)'s camera* :)
Then it started when us girls were in the toilet, so yeah we rushed and made it there in time to see Jyn and Jer strut their stuff on stage.*they were the emcees*So yeah we ate and talked and did stuff*I'm very lazy lah yoh, I'll give you the whole story along with the pics next time*
And the highlight of the hi-tea...
AJK Lembaga Pengawas Sesi Petang SMKDJ 07/08
K.P.:Daniel Ong
P.K.P. :Krystle Chan
Setiausaha:Loo Shu Wen
Bendahari:Iman Najwa(moyang) :)
Ketua Disiplin:Sabreena
Ketua Ponteng &Kelewatan:Tanushia
Ketua Kebersihan:Siti Fatima
Ketua Keselamatan:Michelle Teh
Ketua Blok:Shawn Foong
Ketua Dewan:Shawn Ong
Ketua P.A.:Alwi Imran
A REAL shocker, but I will not mention for which post lah :/
But I won the lucky draw :) MY FIRST TIME WOHKAY!
I'm really too tired and lazy to continue blogging :D So I promise you readers out there a proper one next time. Okay bye :)
p.s. Abhi loves Halloween! *inside joke*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home