Wednesday, May 7, 2008

im a se-sat girl in a se-sat world..

I should be killing myself with Geography now
:(
School was ridiculous today.
PLayed the yes no mm ah game, and I obviously am not the most creative person in the world.
jo
ash
Hey Ash
Hello
actually i tell you something, i dont like manda that much.
i love you!
but i dont love you wor..
then i hate you..!
but i hate manda more..!
i sesat!?!?
what do you mean you sesat?!!?
you sesat!!!
whos sesat now?!!?
he sesat!!!! (points at chris)
what is this me you or him now?! why you so sesat!?!? yerr you stupid lah!
she sesat!!!! (points at manda)

and all this while, chris was like the psychologist, writing down my replies. in the end the paper had squiggles all over it, cuz chris couldnt tahan his laughter -.-
and i think tian xi and yi chuen nearly peed their pants.
and well, vincent just stoned cuz he didnt understand the game..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home