Saturday, September 27, 2008

I never thought that I'd get hit by this Lovebug again :)

Wiggle the Flipper

Joanna and I are doubles badminton partners.
Haha. We're gonna embarass ourselves.
Stupid girl woke me up at 9.20 a.m. this morning with her SMS.
I still feel kinda bangga that for once I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG HAHA JOWEEENAA!
I'm currently fighting with RHK Suet Ying over who is better-Nick Jonas or David Archuleta





This cute lil boyboy holding a puppy(i THINK it's a puppy) is David Archuleta. And if you didn't know that, then I'll send you for therapy with a therapist(haha joanna)
AND THIS IS NICK JONAS (who I still believe am going to marry one day) who is 7208322849543916800643480564845641038 light years cuter than the cute lil boyboy holding the puppy cause Nick Jonas aint no mere cute lil boyboy, oh no he ain't; he's a MUSICIAN who can play the guitar and piano.(and look so cute doing it) YA HEAR THAT SUET YING AHHAH.
-___-




And the two not-very-distinguished-linguistically-gifted-debaters who rebutt each other points with repetitive motions (ie:he's short! or he's curly! or nenenenepoopoo)
So, readers, whoever the heck you are, you do the Math, and hopefully with the right judgment will be able to help me and RHK come to a final conclusion on who's cuter. (ps the coolios in the third picture aren't in the running cause they'll win hands down. ahha)


























15 more days, baybeyh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home