Friday, October 10, 2008

Crazy Brinjals. Sheesh.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONDAY.
Gosh.
Since i just had lunch, and am feeling a little bloated, I decided to take a break from studying since well, I studied KH the whole day :) Feels so good man, cause I finally understand what Ekuiti Pemilik is and how we calculate it!
Anyway, in the car just now, I was listening to Fly FM and my conclusion is that DISNEY DOMINATION IS KICKING IN BAYBEYH! Eh serious lah okay, in the morning, I heard This is Me on Fly FM, and then in the afternoon I heard it again,and then Light On by Andre 3000 came on, which I personally think sucks, so i switched to Hitz, and what were they playing?...(scroll down for answer please)













BURNING UP.
Seriously la weih.The sense of satisfaction from being right about something for once is so woohoo-ing man.

Kesimpulannya ialah, makin ketaralah dominasi bintang-bintang Disney di media massa.Gambar-gambar mereka terpampang di dada-dada akhbar dan majalah hiburan yang dibaca oleh seluruh rakyat Malaysia(factually wrong, but technically correct).Bukan itu sahaja, maka lagu mereka asyik dimainkan di radio, dua atau tiga kali sehari. Maka, bekalkan dirilah dengan pengetahuan yang mendalam tentang bintang-bintang ini, kerana mereka merupakan generasi yang akan mengambil dunia ini secara ribut(take the world by storm, sorry la, my BM very cha so i literally translate).Biasakan diri dengan lagu mereka yang merdu, dan jangan rasa malu untuk nyanyikan lagu sebegini dengan sekuat-kuat hati semasa mandi.
Sekian,terima kasih.

Sorry la, BM's the first paper next week so I have to be prepared in all aspects :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello hello, guess who just stoped by? :D Just showing off that we are not so ulu..we also got blog now a days! Suddenly feeling more and more haps!!

October 18, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home