Sunday, October 19, 2008

One Day Late, but it's okay ;)

Hello hello.



Yesterday was my ho pang yau/hau peng you/ho peng yew/kawan terbaik/bff/b!tch's birthday. And we didn't celebrate at all. Seriously. How sad.But anyway...





HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY JOANNA WONG BFF FANTASY STEALER HORRIBLE STALKER GAY LESBIAN LEL EJL MBF SHAME GRAY KAE LING. I EFFING LOVE YOU LIKE SUPER ALOT. seriously.

I told you she's a loser -.-
This year, you got even gayer.
This year, you got even lamer.
This year, you got even more loser-er.
This year, you may have gotten your heart broken.
This year, you may have broken hearts.
This year, you broke your leg -.-


However....


This year, you got more outgoing.
This year, you kinda sorta matured :P
This year, you learnt the meaning of sacrifice.
This year, you experienced God on a much deeper and personal level :)
This year, you fell in love with Disney and the Jonas Brothers despite hating them at first.


AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS....


This year, I realized that you, yes you are my best friend and I seriously would be really sesat without you(though you're the sesat one), and I super duper love you alot and I'm very very thankful to know you and am truly blessed to have you as my best friend, jakun and all :P





I WUVV YOU VERY MUCH JOWEEENNNAAAAA!!!








No, she didnt bribe me to post this, btw :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home