Thursday, November 15, 2007

thank you :)

Yeah, my birthday flew by so fast.. :( Anyway, I really wanna thank all of you who sent me birthday smses,messages on Friendster, Facebook,MSN and even dedicated posts to me(not many people actually!).I may not have replied all of them but I really really appreciate the fact that you guys remembered and actually took the trouble to wish me, so yeah :) ILU all <3

Anyway, went out with a bunch of retards whom I sincerely really sayang ;) yesterday.. Went to 1u, reached late(sorry guys!) and headed for Ms.Read*yayy, i love that place*.Had my carbonara as usual, and after that the guys went for footsal while us girls headed to look for my present and made me commit daylight robbery*yes, I do consider getting prezzies from you guys daylight robbery on my behalf!* But Soph made me shut up when she told me this "Ash, don't feel bad about this, you deserve it :)" OMG I nearly teared but I held it in (Sophie, I sayang you banyak banyak!)

Then we went to Studio R and met the guys there then we headed to coffee bean to well, camwhore and talk and listen to ipods =D

Then we decided to play futsal so we headed to padang(where the guys actually just came back from!) despite me being in heels, you see the plan was that I take my shoes off! But it was frickin humid up there so we decided to just play foos and pool and I can't play foos for nuts! The metal end of my stick kept on hitting Jo's tummy and my yellow dude just spun round and round the skewer without actually hitting the ball... So yeah, then I played pool which I actually am also not tht great at but never mind lah and then I went back :(

Later at nite, went out with me family to Victoria Station for dinner where I had escargots and steak (yummyy!) so yeah and I came home and bathed and slept cuz I was dead tired :)

Owh yeah, my presents so I got a goorrgggeee bag from Soph and WanJyn,a pair of flipflops from Jo and Shaz, a chick-lit aptly titled Heartbreaker from Manda,a thriller book from Chuen and a picture frame from Jer :D I really like my presents kay guys! Oh and yeah, lunch from Kem :), not to mention a carrier service for my presents from Chris ;)

So yeah :D I'll post the pics up when I get them :)
Nites ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home