Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Mandeeee :)

Yeah.Today is none other than Amanda Fan Su Lynn's birthday *yay the day finally arrives*
So I'll dedicate this post to her, yeah?

Amanda Fan.We weren't each other's biggest fans last year,in fact I may have never told her this but last year, I only talked to her cuz there was no one else around when I came early for CF :P But it's all changed now, isn't it :) Being in the same class has brought us so much closer, and now this chica here is one of my best-est friends :) And yeah, I now talk to you cuz I want to and you're one of the most fascinating people in the world(in a good sense!)Hun, you're A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and next year, your birthday is gowna be rocking, I promise ;)
I'll be looking forward to spending time with ya in Youth Camp *make this my present to you, I won't ditch you, promise* :) So............


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RETARDED RIGHT-SIZED MODEL; HAVE A ROCKING ONE KAY! ;) ilu! <3

*blogger's being a bitch, I can't upload any pics of ya :(*

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Fan. said...

HAHAHA. blogger is being such a darling for not allowing any pics of me :D


eeyer. you so mean wan arh! for the "before CF thing". haha

November 30, 2007 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home