Friday, November 30, 2007

Not-so-easily amused anymore

I'm bored again. I know, I should take up something productive like fencing lessons or something or maybe tennis but naw, we don't have Tropz membership and I can't think of anywhere else with a public tennis court facility *oh Gawsh, even if got, don't tell me. this is MY blog and everything I say goes!*:



Prollie the only thing I can do on the clay court;but without the Maria Sharapova dresses!


You DON'T expect me to be doing this, do you!?!?!



On a lighter note, Youth Camp is coming up :) Yay, I can't wait. Oh and our flyer is beyond cool :)








Cool eyh ;)

Anyway, I'm gowna take a bath now *sweet sweet shower :)* I'll see you people who actually read this pathetic blog sometime around lah :)

Ciao. And have an awesomenated weekend, yeah ;)

*eesh. short-nye post ini!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home