Monday, November 5, 2007

PENAANNG ;)

Hello :)

I just realized that 95% of my post titles have smilies in it.That's cuz there's no other way to show my emotions okay!Either that or my fingers are just so accustomed to pressing the semicollen(sometimes with sometimes without, the SHIFT button) followed by an open or close bracket.I'm so talking crap right now, i know.But that's what Penang foooooooooooddd does to me.Yes, I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, Penang food is pure yummers ;)

So what have I eaten so far? Assam laksa with gigantic pieces of fish in it, kuey kak, char koay teow!,chee cheong chook,kay puoi(deep fried chicken skin :X),satay,chee cheong fun with peanut butter in the gravy and maybe later, kelinga mee (yay!).And when Daddy and Mummy come tomorrow, we're off to eat the banana pancake downtown,and maybe they'll take me to Beach Corner to eat the tom yam char mee hoon and chun peah! as well as the ais kacang in that kopitiam which now looks like a cleaner, more HAPS version of Ming Tien ;) Yes, Ming Tien is pure good stuffs.OK lah, you got me, I'm a pure foodie when it comes to Penang(but Ming Tien is not in Penang, it's in Tmn Megah!)

And what else is Penang famous for? Batu Ferringhi lorh.. :D :D :D *shoppingshoppingshopping* Usually, when we come to Penang, the first place the family will go to is Batu Ferringhi :) Eyh, we just can't help ourselves,the sunnies go for as low as 10 bucks!Oh and the clothes, don't get me started on the clothes *I need board shorts!* and the bags are pure paradise :) Ah, who needs Pavillion KL?

Anyway, Ah-Ben is making a lot of noise about me blogging so I'll sign off for now :) So should any of you miss me *tchyeah rite* just think of me having a ball of a time in Penang ;), but I'll be thinking of all of you too! :D

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home