Friday, November 2, 2007

manifestation of the HAPS

Mp3 player?check.Jacket?check.Ticket?check.Yeay. Im going to Penang tomorrow morning and I'm only gonna be back on the 8th ='( BooHoo.. :( I'm missing the last week of school.

So today was my official last day in Form2.And how did I spend it? Well, half an hour was spent playing Cluedo which by the way, 2 Batai's resident mastermind Ke Ming won through his 'scientific analysis' or easier way to put it, by readin body language which he's really good at! *p.s. Kem, I think you have a bright future as one of those realll chun detectives who can solve crime by reading one's body language!* And after that was spent talking and camwhoring ;) *fun much*

And during recess, some smart-asses decided to do cheerleading*groan* so Jo and Ry at first based Sani, then Kar Yew, *Nick was Sani's spotter while I (omgwtfrite!)was Kar Yew's*But then, *here comes the best part!*Ry and Jo ran out to look for Cecelia and in the mean time the guys were so bored they decided to do their own cheerleading*yeay!* So you could imagine the shock on my face when I walked in to see KeMing and Sani basing KarYew, and he was balancing really well! (either that or Kem and Sani are real strong!)

Then after recess Jo and I were ridiculously boredso we decided to jalan-jalan but there were too many Death-Eaters whoops! I meant teachers prowling around so we retreated back to the very sad 2 Batai.Manda was playing chess with Chris and was winning,Nick and Rowan were nowhere to be found and YiChuen and KarYew were playing Monopoly.And that's when it struck me like lightning- OUR GROUP WASNT THE HAPS IN 2 BATAI ANYMORE! My worst fear decided to manifest itself on a day that was supposed to be filled with camwhoring and laughter and maybe a tear or two :/

And lucky for me,the rest except the 2 dongs still MIA,realised that fact too and we decided to play Dare or Dare :D And slowly, but steadily Monopoly looked more and more dull, and our evil laughter echoed through the walls of the class and soon, there was a crowd building up around our table :) My best dare which I by the way executed very well and I particularly enjoyed was the 'untie hair and put it over your face (ala cousin It from The Addams Family) and walk around the whole class' dare.Haha, Brenda said that proved that I had naturally straight hair :D (big fat cheesy grin) and before I knew it, we were the HAPS again :)

And among the dares that I kena-ed were:
-Go up to Choong Khai and tell him he has a nice butt(yichuen came up with this!-sickass!)
-Hug Nick(jo dared me for this one)
-the hair-on-the-face-thingy(brainchild of christopher and rowan)
-walk up to Alyssa,HuiYin and PuiYee and get their attention and do a lil catwalk(all 4 of them ganged up on me)
-do the tie around the neck thingy to Jo(Kem's very wrong idea!)
(p.s. I still don't get why lesbos turn guys on-are all guys like that? or issit just the dudes in my school?)
And I did all of the dares lah kay!Yeah! I AM WOMAN! *lameness*

But anyway, I wanna go sleep now! I woke up at 5.45 a.m. this mornin kay!

Nitez ppl!

p.s. To the whole afternoon session of DJ 07, I MISS YOUUU!!!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home